2017 Model - Upgraded Innovo EF100 Forehead and Ear Thermometer (Dual Mode) - CE and FDA cleared
The Perfect Gift for Your Family
- ▼Features of the 2017 Dual Mode Thermometer
- DUAL MODE - The only thermometer that you will ever need. Measure temperature via forehead (suitable for all ages) or ear (recommended for children over 1 year old)
- RELIABLE AND ACCURATE - Clinically tested and proven to be reliable and accurate when used in accordance to instructions. Infra-red lens upgraded in all 2017 model.
- QUICK AND EASY - Just press Head for forehead measurement and Ear for ear measurement. Results displayed on screen instantly.
- READINGS RETRIEVAL - Can store and recall up to 20 readings. Display reading in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL EQUIPMENT - The #1 recommended thermometer by doctor and pediatricians.
- ◄Why Choose the Upgraded INV-EF100
- We want to make a thermometer that is capable of accompanying your child from baby to adulthood. That is why the Innovo Dual Mode Infra-red Thermometer INV-EF100 is designed to be BOTH an ear thermometer (recommended for age above 1) AND a forehead thermometer (recommended for all ages), offering users the freedom to choose between two modes. In version 2.0, we listened to our customers and upgraded the infra-red lens to make it more sensitive and accurate than before. Using the latest infra-red scanning technology, the INV-EF100 has proven to be extremely reliable and accurate during clinical trials. Only available to doctors and medical professionals previously, we are now bringing this technology to you. Try out the #1 trusted thermometers by doctors and pediatricians.
- ◄Download User Manuals
Click here to download the item's user manual.
- ◄Warranty Information
- Innovo Medical offers product warranty on this item. To receive warranty, you must register your product in our website within 3 months starting from the date you received your item and provide all the necessary details including proof of purchase. To begin click here.
View full product details »