Innovo Medical Prescription m900BP Pulse Oximeter
- ▼Features of the Prescription Oximeter
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE - Displays SpO2 readings, pulse rate and pulse strength in seconds.
- PLETHYSMOGRAPH AND PERFUSION INDEX - Tells you if you are measuring your SpO2 and Pulse Rate properly.
- FDA CLEARED - Medical Pulse Oximeter (Prescription Required) for personal use.
- ◄Difference Between m900AP and m900BP
- The m900AP pulse oximeter features a sound / alarm system while the m900BP does not come with a sound / alarm function.
- ◄Why Choose the Prescriptive Oximeter
- The Innovo Medical Pulse Oximeter is useful in measuring and displaying oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (%SpO2) and pulse rate of patients.
The m900BP medical pulse oximeter is intended for spot-checking of adult and pediatric patients on digits (fingers, thumb, toes) in a environments like hospitals, clinics, long-term care facilities, skilled nursing facilities, emergency medical services, and home healthcare services.
Please note that you need a prescription to purchase the Innovo m900BP Fingertip Medical Pulse Oximeter. If you would like to purchase one for sports and aviation use only, please click here.
- ◄Warranty Information
Innovo Medical offers product warranty on this item. In order to provide you with the best service possible, please complete the warranty registration form to receive warranty on your product. To file a warranty claim, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line "warranty claim" and attach a copy of your proof of purchase. To begin click here.
View full product details »