WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and discounts, updates and promotions.
We will not, in any circumstances, share your personal information with other individuals, third parties or organizations without your permission, including public organizations, corporations or individuals, except when applicable by law. We do not sell, communicate or divulge your information to any mailing lists.
HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The user expressly agrees that the risk of using the Innovo Health Service will be entirely at his/her own risk; all consequences arising out of his/her use of Innovo Oximeter are also borne by him/her, and Innovo Oximeter is not responsible for the user.
- All information of Innovo Oximeter is for reference only, not for individual diagnosis, medication, and use basis.
- Innovo Oximeter is committed to providing correct and complete health information, but does not guarantee the correctness and completeness of the information, and is not liable for any loss or damage caused by incorrect or omitted information
- Innovo Oximeter reserves the right to make irregular modifications to this statement
- Innovo Oximeter does not guarantee the accuracy and integrity of the external links set up to provide convenience to users. At the same time, Innovo Oximeter shall not assume any responsibility for the content of any web page that such external links point to which is not controlled by Innovo Medical.
- The user agrees that Innovo Oximeter is not responsible for any defect in the quality of any product or service that Innovo Oximeter presented to the user and any damages caused by it:
Innovo Pulse Oximeter APP Privacy Statement
Innovo focuses on protecting your privacy, and sometimes we need certain information to provide you with the services you request. This privacy statement explains the collection and use of data in these situations. This privacy statement applies to all related services of Innovo Oximeter. The content of the privacy statement may be updated by Innovo Oximeter at any time without prior notice. Once the privacy statement is updated, it will effectively replace the original privacy statement once posted on the web page.
Collection of your personal information
We will ask for your consent when we need information that identifies you (personal information) or can contact you. Often, we will ask you for this information when you sign up for Innovo Oximeter or apply for new features. The information collected by Innovo Oximeter includes, but is not limited to, your name, gender, ID card, mobile number, date of birth, email address, address, and phone number. In addition, we may also collect information about your use of our Web site through a variety of technologies, including cookies.
Innovo Oximeter does not assume any legal responsibility for the following related matters:
- The disclosure of any personal information resulting from the user's password being shared with others or sharing the registered account with others, or other personal information that is not caused by Innovo Oximeter.
- Innovo Oximeter provides your personal information under legal requirements or government policy requirements.
- Any dispute arising from the use of your personal information by any third party under the terms of service and the conditions specified in the statement of Innovo Oximeter.
- Any temporary website closure due to hacking, computer virus intrusion, or government regulation.
- Any consequences caused by force majeure.
- The manner of use or disclaimer set forth by Innovo Oximeter in each of the Terms of Service and Declaration.
Do not sell my personal information
Your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with rights regarding how your data or personal information is treated. Under the legislation, California residents can choose to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties. Based on the CCPA definition, “sale” refers to data collection for the purpose of creating advertising and other communications. Learn more about CCPA and your privacy rights.
How to opt out
To be eligible to opt-out, you must be browsing from California.