Innovo Upgraded EF100 Forehead and Ear Thermometer (Dual Mode) - CE and FDA cleared
Please note that we do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
The Perfect Gift for Your Family
- ▼Features of the 2020 Dual Mode Thermometer
- DUAL MODE - The only thermometer that you will ever need. Measure temperature via forehead (suitable for all ages) or ear (recommended for children over 1 year old)
- RELIABLE AND ACCURATE - Clinically tested and proven to be reliable and accurate when used in accordance to instructions. Infra-red lens upgraded in all 2018, 2019 and 2020 models.
- QUICK AND EASY - Just press Head for forehead measurement and Ear for ear measurement. Results displayed on screen instantly.
- READINGS RETRIEVAL - Can store and recall up to 20 readings. Display reading in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL EQUIPMENT - The #1 recommended thermometer by doctor and pediatricians.
- ◄Why Choose the Upgraded INV-EF100
- We want to make a thermometer that is capable of accompanying your child from baby to adulthood. That is why the Innovo Dual Mode Infra-red Thermometer INV-EF100 is designed to be BOTH an ear thermometer (recommended for age above 1) AND a forehead thermometer (recommended for all ages), offering users the freedom to choose between two modes. In version 2.0, we listened to our customers and upgraded the infra-red lens to make it more sensitive and accurate than before. Using the latest infra-red scanning technology, the INV-EF100 has proven to be extremely reliable and accurate during clinical trials. Only available to doctors and medical professionals previously, we are now bringing this technology to you. Try out the #1 trusted thermometers by doctors and pediatricians.
- ◄Warranty Information
- Innovo Medical offers product warranty on this item. To receive warranty, you must register your product in our website within 3 months starting from the date you received your item and provide all the necessary details including proof of purchase. To begin continue here.
Buy the INV-EF100 and the Carrying Case. Get $4 Off
Add both items to your cart and use coupon code: CaseBundle. Protect your Innovo Medical Thermometer from dirt and damage!
|Buy Carrying Case|
Videos (scroll to the side if using a mobile device)
About the 2020 Model INV-EF100
When taking temperature from different parts of your body, it is normal to obtain a slight variation in the temperature readings. An ear (tympanic) temperature is usually 0.5-1°F (0.3-0.6°C) higher than an oral temperature, whereas a forehead (temporal) temperature is usually 0.5-1°F (0.3-0.6°C) lower than an oral temperature. Therefore, it is NORMAL to get 1-2°F (0.6-1.2°C) difference between an ear measurement versus a forehead measurement. This is NOT due to the inaccuracy of the thermometer.
1) This thermometer is not a toy. Please keep it out of children's reach. 2) Please consult with a doctor before using the product on a newborn. 3) Do not use the thermometer for purposes not specified in the User Manual. 4) The thermometer is not a replacement for seeking medical assistance.
Use the thermometer to check your body temperature. The Innovo EF-100 Thermometer can also be used to measure basal body temperature in addition to measuring temperatures using the forehead and ear functions.
This product is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this product for self-diagnosis and/or for treating a health problem. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
Does the thermometer show the temperature in both Fahrenheit and Celsius?
The thermometer has the ability to switch the unit of measurement between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
Can this thermometer be used on a newborn?
While the thermometer can certainly be used on a newborn, please bear in mind that using a temporal thermometer on a newborn might NOT reflect the true temperature of the baby. Babies are not as adaptable as adults to temperature change. Premature and low-birthweight babies usually have little body fat and may be too immature to regulate their own temperature, even in a warm environment. Even full-term and healthy newborns may not be able to maintain their body temperature if the environment is too cold. We suggest you consult the doctor before using the thermometer on a newborn.
Does the thermometer come with ear covers?
The thermometer does not come with any covers. In fact, having the cover will affect the accuracy of its reading. For your needs, may we suggest that you clean the ear probe with an alcohol dipped cotton swab after each use. Just make sure it's dry before you use it again.
Is the thermometer FDA approved?
Yes. The thermometer is FDA cleared.
If the temperature can be 1-2 degrees off, depending on whether you check the ear or forehead, which temperature is most accurate?
Please note that there will always be slight variations in body temperatures when taken from different parts of the body. Temperatures taken in the ear for example are usually higher than temperatures taken on the forehead - but usually only from 0.5 F - 1.0 F higher. A variance of 1-2 degrees is certainly unusual. Sometimes the issues could be related to how you operate the thermometer.
When taking the ear temperature, please ensure that you gently pull the ear up before inserting the thermometer. For an infant below the age of 1, please make sure you gently pull the ear back before inserting the probe. This is to ensure that you position the thermometer probe carefully so that it is aligned with the ear drum thus ensuring a more accurate reading.
Additionally, please remember that when taking multiple readings you need to make sure that you wait at least 10 seconds between every reading. The thermometer is really sensitive to small changes in temperature and very often repeated use with no pause in between readings will result in inaccurate readings.
The product description says there is an alarm when a fever is detected. Can the sound be turned off to not disturb a sleeping child?
Unfortunately there is no setting to turn off the alarm, but the sound is not loud and will not disturb a sleeping child.
Can the thermometer be used on grown adults?
Yes. The Innovo Dual Mode Thermometer can be used on both adults and children, although we suggest that you consult a doctor if you need it for newborn babies.
Do you actually have to touch the forehead with the thermometer?
Yes, you do have to touch the forehead with the thermometer. To take the forehead temperature, you have to do the following: With the sensor/probe cover attached, position the thermometer at the center of the forehead, just above the eyebrow. Ensure that the thermometer is in contact with the forehead. You will hear a beep and the reading will be displayed on the LCD screen.
Can the thermometer be used on my pets or animals in general?
This thermometer was developed specifically for human beings. Please consult with a veterinarian if you need to use thermometer for an animal.
Does this thermometer have mercury?
The thermometer does not contain any mercury. It is a digital infrared thermometer. It is able to take both the forehead and ear temperature measurement by detecting the infrared heat given off in the respective areas.