Innovo iP900BP Premium Pulse Oximeter with Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index
Regular price $ 34.99
Please note that we do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- ▼Features of the Premium Pulse Oximeter
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE - Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), Pulse Rate and Pulse Strength within seconds.
- PLETHYSMOGRAPH AND PERFUSION INDEX – Premium features that indicate the optimal time to take a reading. No more second guessing if you are taking your SpO2 and Pulse Rate properly.
- ADJUSTABLE OLED DISPLAY – Patented rotatable display with 6 layout options allow you to view your results conveniently in any direction.
- SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS - Suitable for mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate while on the move.
- READY TO USE OUT OF THE BOX - Includes 2X AAA BATTERIES and a LANYARD for convenience.
- ◄Why Choose the Premium Pulse Oximeter
- The Innovo Premium Fingertip Pulse Oximeter shows your measured SpO2 and Pulse Rate on a high quality OLED screen (with six multi-directional display choices) and comes with two critically acclaimed features, the Plethysmograph Waveform and Perfusion Index (PI), that will help determine the reliability of your reading.
- ◄Premium vs Deluxe: What's the Difference?
- DELUXE IP900AP VS PREMIUM IP900BP
Both the Innovo Deluxe iP900AP and Premium iP900BP Fingertip Pulse Oximeters come with two critically acclaimed features - the Plethysmograph Waveform and Perfusion Index (PI). The deluxe pulse oximeter has an additional beep/alarm feature to alert user when readings go beyond the set limits.
- ◄New Design & Patented Rotatable Display
- With a new design and patented rotatable display, the Innovo Premium CPE pulse oximeter offers 6 different layout options. Choose the layout that you can read conveniently or switch to another layout for your caregiver to read.
- ◄Warranty Information
- Innovo Medical offers product warranty on this item. To receive warranty, you must register your product in our website within 3 months starting from the date you received your item and provide all the necessary details including proof of purchase. To begin continue here.
Buy the CPE Pulse Ox + a Carrying Case. Get $4 Off
Add both items to your cart and use coupon code: PulseBundle. Protect your premium pulse oximeter with a carrying case to prevent dirt and damage
|Order Oximeter Case|
Quick Look at Features
- Plethysmograph Waveform - Visual representation of your heartbeat. Consistent waveform represents good blood flow detected.
- Perfusion Index - Numerical representation of your pulse strength. Higher number corresponds to stronger pulse strength.
- Multi-Directional Display- Display can be rotated, offering 6 different layout options. Choose the layout that you can read conveniently or switch to another layout for your caregiver to read.
- OLED Brightness Adjustment - Choose from 10 levels of brightness for increased screen readability and convenience.
Deluxe iP900AP vs Premium iP900BPBoth the Innovo Deluxe iP900AP and Premium iP900BP Fingertip Pulse Oximeters come with two critically acclaimed features - the Plethysmograph Waveform and Perfusion Index (PI). The deluxe pulse oximeter has an additional beep/alarm feature to alert user when readings go beyond the set limits.
SpO2 Waveform and PI
Plethysmograph - The SpO2 Waveform
Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels. When the wave amplitude is consistent (as shown in the figure), the pulse oximeter is optimized and readings can be taken.
The Perfusion Index (PI) conveniently informs you of the strength of your pulse. If the PI value is less than 0.2%, this means that your hands are either too cold or improperly positioned in the pulse oximeter. Simply warm your finger and reposition it so that it is right between the LED light and sensor. No more second guessing if the readings are reliable or why the pulse oximeter is not giving a reading.
The oximeter might not work on kids or adults with small fingers. Innovo® is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original. Innovo® Pulse Oximeter is designed in USA.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the Innovo deluxe and the Innovo premium pulse oximeters?
While both models feature a plethysmograph and perfusion index, the deluxe iP900AP oximeter also features a sound alarm function while the iP900BP premium model does not.
What is the warranty?
The warranty for this item is for 1 year.
What does a plethysmograph and perfusion index show?
The plethysmograph is a visual representation of your heartbeat. Consistent waveform represents good blood flow detected. The perfusion index is a numerical representation of your pulse strength. Higher number corresponds to stronger pulse strength.
Is this FDA approved?
The iP900BP is FDA Cleared.
Can I wear this unit while I run?
No. You should only use the pulse oximeter before or after your exercise. Also, you must remain stationary while the pulse oximeter measure your pulse and SpO2.