Innovo iP900AP Deluxe Pulse Oximeter with Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index
Regular price $ 36.99 See All Reviews
Please note that we do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- ▼Features of the Deluxe Oximeter
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE - Consistently beats other pulse oximeter in terms of accuracy and reliability during clinical tests.
- PLETHYSMOGRAPH AND PERFUSION INDEX - Tells you if you are taking your SpO2 and Pulse Rate properly.
- NEW SOFTWARE FEATURES - 1) Auditory alarm to warn you when your SpO2 and Pulse Rate are beyond set limits. 2) Auditory Beep for every detected pulse. 3) Adjustable brightness.
- SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS - Suitable for mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate while on the move.
- READY TO USE OUT OF THE BOX - Include 2X AAA BATTERIES and a LANYARD for convenience.
- ◄Why Choose the Deluxe Oximeter
- The Innovo Medical Deluxe Fingertip pulse oximeter shows your measured SpO2 and Pulse Rate on a high quality OLED screen (with six multi-directional display choices) and come with two critically acclaimed features, the Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index (PI), that will improve the reliability of the readings dramatically. Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels.
- ◄Premium vs Deluxe: What's the Difference?
- The Innovo Premium Fingertip Pulse Oximeter comes with two critically acclaimed features, the Plethysmograph Waveform and Perfusion Index (PI). The premium oximeter does not feature a sound alarm function. The Innovo Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter also offers plethysmograph waveform technology and perfusion index and comes equipment with a sound alarm function to warn the user when SpO2 levels are beyond set limits.
- ◄Warranty Information
- Innovo Medical offers product warranty on this item. In order to provide you with the best service possible, please complete the warranty registration form to receive warranty on your product. To file a warranty claim, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line "warranty claim" and attach a copy of your proof of purchase. To begin continue here.
Buy the iP900AP Pulse Ox + a Carrying Case. Get $4 Off
Add both items to your cart and use coupon code: OximeterBundle. Protect your deluxe pulse oximeter with a carrying case to prevent dirt and damage
|Order Oximeter Case|
Quick Look at FeaturesThe Innovo Deluxe Fingertip pulse oximeter shows your measured SpO2 and Pulse Rate on a high quality OLED screen (with six multi-directional display choices) and comes with a Plethysmograph (visual representation of your heartbeat) and Perfusion Index (PI - Numerical representation of your pulse strength). No more second guessing if the readings are reliable or why the pulse oximeter is not giving a reading. Using a vastly improved sensor, the Innovo deluxe pulse oximeter can also now correct for small movements, allowing more versatile usage. Comes with a lanyard and 2 AAA batteries so that you can use the pulse oximeter right out of the box.
Deluxe iP900AP vs Premium iP900BPBoth Innovo Premium iP900BP and Deluxe iP900AP Fingertip Pulse Oximeters come with two critically acclaimed features, the Plethysmograph Waveform and Perfusion Index (PI). However, only the premium oximeter does not feature a sound alarm function. The deluxe pulse oximeter comes equipment with a sound alarm function to warn the user when SpO2 levels are beyond set limits.
Notes to Consider
When the height of the wave amplitude no longer fluctuates, this means that the pulse oximeter is now optimized and you may now take the readings. Meanwhile, the PI conveniently informs you of the strength of your pulse. If the PI value is less than 0.2%, this means that your hands are too cold or improperly positioned in the pulse oximeter. Simply warm your finger and reposition it so that it is right under the LED lights. No more second guessing if the readings are reliable or why the pulse oximeter is not giving a reading.
The oximeter might not work on kids or adults with small fingers. This oximeter is intended for use during sports and/or aviation only. Innovo® is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original. Innovo® Pulse Oximeter is designed in USA.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the Innovo deluxe and the Innovo premium pulse oximeters?
While both models feature a plethysmograph and perfusion index, the deluxe iP900AP oximeter also features a sound alarm function while the iP900BP premium model does not.
Can the user set the parameters for the alarms? Can the alarms be set while the "beep" with each beat is turned off?
Yes to both. Users are able to set parameters and/or change settings for the alarms and control the beeps of the alarm.
What is the warranty?
The warranty for this item is for 1 year.
I would like to find one for overnight use to monitor O2 levels due to sleep apnea. Given the other question here, should I consider this one?
No. This pulse oximeter cannot be use to monitor O2 levels overnight.
Is this FDA approved?
The iP900AP is FDA Cleared.
Can I wear this unit while I run?
No. You should only use the pulse oximeter before or after your exercise. Also, you must remain stationary while the pulse oximeter measure your pulse and SpO2.
Do you have to set the alarm settings every time you turn the pulse oximeter on, or does it save the settings?
Once you set the alarm, it saves the setting.